Okay, thanks.

For the webapp and ejb examples, I will:

1. apache-fy the source code

2. refactor them to base from applications/demo/src of
the build source tree

3. try to convert the current Ant build scripts to
maven (will take a little time - maven newbie here)

4. test with the latest build

5. generate a patch and JIRA it with copyright
assignment, etc

- Sing