On Jul 5, 2005, at 7:58 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

Dain, would you consider either substantially enlarging the
community of despots for GBean.org,

Absolutely. The whole thing has been on hold while we finished the TCK. Over time, as more people get involved we will have more committers and despots.

I think that if you brought the thing here, you'd have the same thing.

We could, if everyone agreed, to make it a subproject with separate release cycles and even a separate committer list. It would have the benefit of keeping the Geronimo kernel community together, make the Geronimo Container more valuable, and resolve the problem of using "Gbean" in the name of an independent project separate and outside of the Geronimo project.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]