That's a new module in openejb.  If you run a "cvs up -dP" from
the openejb directory you should get it.  I usually use "maven m:update"
from the root geronimo directory which did the trick (I originally did a
"maven m:co" to check out openejb and tranql dirs).

        In any case, the source is definitely available from openejb.
The binary is not out yet, so builds without openejb source won't work.
Jeremy just asked to have a new binary generated, so hopefully it will be
available soon.

Aaron