I missed adding a new file.  should be fixed now.

thanks
david jencks

On Jul 20, 2005, at 10:11 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

All the same since day one...(maven 1.0.2)...and no touchy service-builder ;-)

Thanks...let me know if you see anything or if my powerbook is beginning to become possessed ;-)

Jeff

David Jencks wrote:
I'm starting a build on a fresh machine... but meanwhile...
that is set in etc/project.properties. Is there any chance you have modified your copy of service-builder to not inherit from etc? Are you using maven 1.0.2?
thanks
david jencks