On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

geronimo/jars   (our output)
geronimo/wars   (our demo apps)
geronimo-spec/jars   (our spec output)
geronimo-dependencies/jars/    (put pluto thing here)

I think that this is confusing, because things like openejb, mx4j,
tomcat... are dependencies too.

can we just put the things we create in geronimo/jars?

    It just seems weird to me to put both "our code" and "other
people's code that we packaged" in the same directory.

Why? That code is our release of it, not theirs, and it's our goal to get rid of these weird cases, right?

I don't feel overly strong about this, but it seems cleaner. Our code, our directory. Its our code at that point.

geir

Aaron

[EMAIL PROTECTED]