On Jul 21, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
I'm a bit dismayed about the previous posts about "assuming a release will suck". If thats your view then it will suck and one has to ask what is the relvance of the project? I think the goals in the past has been to get to
J2EE 1.4 certification and you guys made it (well almost).

Don't be dismayed. The actual quote, "every release is going to 'suck' to some degree (i.e. not be perfect) and it's better to work on getting them out faster, not slower" is more of a call to get people to not put releases on a pedestal such that they never come.

-David