On Aug 2, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

+1 on hosting the Eclipse tooling for Geronimo, but
wouldn't it be more useful for everyone if its
integrated into the main trunk, so it can be built and
shipped with a given server level for runtime
application deployment and debugging?

The place in the source tree isn't as important as making sure that we have it. I'm sure that if we have it here, we'll certainly ensure that it's part of our distributions - we have a strong interest in ensuring that Geronimo has the best tooling we can provide.

(And maybe it will inspire IDEA-based tooling as well so I can use it :)

geir

-Donald

--- "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone else have any comments or objections
before we go down
this path?

geir