Start by checking out the code for Geronimo, building the server,
building the web console, and getting the console running in the server.
If you need help with this, let us know.

        Next, think about which portlets you want to work on, and speak up
on the list.  Some of them are implemented but need updating; many of them
are not implemented yet.  There's plenty of work to go around.  :)

Aaron