Hmm. I switched to rc3 as that was the jar file in the repo and I thought we had switched - guess not.

rc4 is released and should be posted today. I think the best course here is to upgrade to rc4 and fix any problem with the links in that version. I can't do it tonight but will get to it in the morning.

--
Jeremy

Aaron Mulder wrote:
I just put a comment on the bug, but you have to switch back to Pluto 1.0.1-rc2 because all the navigation links and form taragets are broken in -rc3. Can you put the 1.0.1-rc2 JAR/WAR in your home directory or whatever the -rc3 stuff is?

Thanks,
        Aaron