Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Matt Hogstrom wrote:

I think the more information availble the better. I haven't looked at the
page but perhaps we can organize it a bit better.

How about renaming it to "System Properties" as that seems to be what it contains and then breaking the monolithic page down into one sub-page per section (e.g. "Java", "Sun" (derived from JVM vendor id), "Other")

It would also help if the foramtting had a generic way of identifying paths and breaking them down by line.

I like this approach. Where the information is available its better to expose it in the event it will be used. The classpaths themselves are useful but I agree on super long one is kind of ugly. Organization is better than elimination.

--
Jeremy