Aaron Mulder wrote:
I really believe that choice is a bad thing. I don't believe we should offer 2 options to a user. How are they supposed to decide? How are we supposed to guide them?

        I'll grant you that there may (*may*) be some possible reason for
a very advanced user to want to run 2 different web containers.  I really
believe this should be an advanced manual process (e.g. download Tomcat
build, then deploy Jetty plan).  I really really really don't want to
encumber every user with both Jetty and Tomcat in order to support this
dual-container feature.

+1

Gratuitous feature creep is evil and this particular feature violates the "principle
of least astonishment".

Bill