None that I have found yet.

-dain

On Sep 18, 2005, at 11:47 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Any reason why I wouldn't want to use 1.1-b2?

geir

On Sep 16, 2005, at 9:06 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

I committed the patch and have been using 1.1-b2 for about a week now.

-dain

On Sep 16, 2005, at 6:01 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

I believe Dain committed them the other day.

Cheers,
Brett

On 9/17/05, Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:Brett, Have the changes been committed that make the Geronimo HEAD work with 1.1-b2? Last time I noticed, you said we had some POMs that were not
valid I think.

Thanks,
        Aaron

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Brett Porter wrote:
> Special request from the Maven team:
>
> those doing deployment to java-repository using jar:deploy (this does not > affect normal users), please ensure you are using maven- artifact-plugin
> 1.5.2 or above.
>
> If you are using 1.1-beta-2, it comes with the latest version.
>
> If you are using 1.0.2, you must install it. You can check what you have
> with maven --info.
>
> To install:
> maven plugin:download -DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin - DgroupId=maven
> -Dversion=1.5.2
>
> The reason for doing this is that all ${versions}, %entities and <extend /> > elements will be properly resolved so the POM will be complete, and will > enable Geronimo for transitive dependencies for Maven 2.x users - this is
> especially important if there are any new spec JARs going up.
>
> Thanks! If I can help any further, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>

> On 9/16/05, Jeff Genender < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > The subject says it all ;-)
> >
> > Jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED]