On Sep 26, 2005, at 2:30 PM, David Blevins wrote:
THE FINAL STUFF
 1. clean the jira

So we're down to a handful of Jira issues to lockup before we can finish the remaining M5 dance moves.

GERONIMO-1012 - Tomcat integration does not set a subject in an unsecured web module in a secured ejb application
GERONIMO-1021 - tomcat ejb ws login and authorization doesn't work

Jeff, IIRC you found and fixed these beasts.  Is that right?

GERONIMO-1020 - Need serialVersionUID for o.a.g.kernel.config.ConfigurationModuleType

Sachin, thanks for putting up a patch in JIRA for review before committing. Patch looks great, go for it.

GERONIMO-518 - Deploying Struts app fails on Logging ClassCastException

Aaron, looking at your latest comments this doesn't seems so easy to solve. I wonder if we shouldn't add this to the "Significant Missing Features" section of our release notes.

GERONIMO-957 - Add version numbers to Geronimo schemas

Was unassigned, assigned this one to David Jencks as I know he intended to look it--he's out of town ATM.

Amazingly enough, we managed to complete a whopping 190 JIRA items since M4 was released!!! I must say I'm impressed. We are certainly picking up steam.

-David