I agree with Dain .... very cool.

The more places we can paste our logo, the better.   :-)

Joe

Sachin Patel wrote:
I think the images look awesome as well! I was just around with integrating them into the tools to see what it looks like. Here's some screenshots.

http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/screen1.jpeg
http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/screen2.jpeg
http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/screen3.jpeg

David Blevins wrote:

This is fantastic! And of much superior quality than Matt's "Grey to Great" comment ;)

Excellent work!

I'd like to throw a penny in to the "new website" wishing-well as well.

This is so cool.

-David