Noted - we will send it Monday.  Or should we post it somewhere?

http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/images/design7_500x404_large.gif

Glenn

Dain Sundstrom wrote:

It would be cool if we could get the logo as a layered photoshop original. This will enable us to work with the logo over the next many years.

-dain