I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY strong preference that ALL geronimo modules depend ONLY on the specs they actually use. I would prefer that we don't build the universal spec jar or that we build it after everything else is built and all the configurations are built. I really prefer to know what specs a particular geronimo module depends on.

thanks
david jencks