On Nov 10, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

Hi David,

Check out the ant files for the work publish_build.sh used to do. It does almost everything except for the remote cleanup <target name="cleanupRemote">. I'm still thinking about a nice clean way of doing this. Executing a remote script (ant or other) is one of the thoughts. Let me know what you think.

If possible, hook it in the gbuild too and give it a spin.

Excellent! I'll give this a whirl and see how it goes. As far as the remote cleanup, don't worry about it. The big win is in being able to produce the unstable builds in something more portable (and more understood) than bash. Not critical to clean out the old builds that way.

-David

publish_build.sh is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/ gbuild/publish_build.sh

Cheers
Prasad