Hi Jacek,

We tried to see if we can get Adventure builder to work on geronimo. We managed to get all the modules (ears) deployed. Currently we are dealing with an Axis fault (seems to be some sort of a url not found issue, we are yet to dig deep into it). We had an issue with "unknown primary key". We had to add a new primary key field (changed the EJB source to add getters and setters) and a key generator for solving it. Hopefully once we have resolved the axis fault we will have a fully working adventure builder.

Thanks and regards
Arun