I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think the timing will work
out too well on IzPack improvements.  Their releases are pretty
infrequent and I think the main developer is on vacation at the
moment.  I didn't have much luck getting other Geronimo folks
interested in using my custom hacked IzPack build, which is why it was
so nice to see 3.8.0 released.  So let's make the best of what we've
got in the standard build, and perhaps keep a list of improvements
we'd like to see to IzPack in the post-Geronimo-1.0 time frame.  (A
hook to validate an entire user entry screen at a time is on my list.)

Anyway, the Maven instructions (from John Sission, sorry John) are:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/repository-upload.html

And as for the radios, I think we should definitely enforce only 1 web
container through the installer.  That will save us a whole world of
pain.  If people want 2 web containers, let them take some manual
steps!

Aaron