Hi dj,
I am sorry to mention this again.
The namespace defined in modules\tomcat-builder\src\schema\geronimo-tomcat-config-1.0.xsd is different with the namespace you used in your unit test case modules\web-builder\src\test\org\apache\geronimo\web\deployment\GenericToSpecificPlanConverterTest.java.

In the runtime,server will creat the GenericToSpecificPlanConverter instance like this:
XmlObject webPlan = new GenericToSpecificPlanConverter(GerTomcatDocument.type.getDocumentElementName().getNamespaceURI(),                        TomcatWebAppDocument.type.getDocumentElementName().getNamespaceURI(), "tomcat").convertToSpecificPlan(rawPlan);

The configNamespace member variable value in GenericToSpecificPlanConverter instance will come from GerTomcatDocument.type.getDocumentElementName().getNamespaceURI(), which GerTomcatDocument class is generated by modules\tomcat-builder\src\schema\geronimo-tomcat-config-1.0.xsd, therefore I think geronimo-tomcat-config-1.0.xsd is out of sync with your unit test code. Which one should I use?

- Jian Liao

On 11/18/05, Jacek Laskowski < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
David Jencks wrote:
> Your original namespace should now work, see latest change on
> GERONIMO-1175

It worked. Thanks!

> david jencks

Jacek