Done.  3.2.1 has been released!

Regards,
Hiram

On Nov 21, 2005, at 2:51 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Currently there has been one significant issue identified where ActiveMQ was leaking Session objects that limited the Geronimo server stability over time. That fix has been incorporated into ActiveMQ and I'd like to make sure that the fix is included in Geronimo 1.0. Currently we are working on the 3.2 release and I wanted to ask if we can get a 3.2.1 release sometime early next week to incorporate the fix and ensure adequate time for TCK testing.

Thoughts on this?

Matt