i don't particularly care about line endings but I think trying to make half of our distros unusable by half of our users by leaving out some of the scripts in each distro is pointless. What harm exactly is there in including all the scripts in both packages so you only need one for all your machines? This is going to hurt who how?

My apologies if I sound too negative but I can't think of any reasons leaving out some of the scripts would be a good idea.

thanks
david jencks