On Dec 1, 2005, at 11:36 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

FYI, you can implement -vv simply being the same as -v -v, the option will get processed twice. Add add a simple counter to track how many times -v was used, then once finished paring options, set the verbosity according the the counter. 0=terse, 1=verbose, 2=more-verbose, etc...

Exactly.

-David

--jason