Anyone know what smtp server is available in our zone that will relay?

Need one for Confluence email notifications.

--jason

On Dec 3, 2005, at 2:32 PM, David Blevins wrote:

On Dec 3, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Is there a MySQL database available for Geronimo use? We probably want to use an external RDMBS to back the Confluence setup.

I think it's pretty much vanilla zone with nothing in it really. We got it a month or so ago and haven't done anything with it yet. So you're the first!

I can start with the standalone and we can migrate to an external RDBMS later if there isn't one available right now.

I'm fine with whatever RDBMS you are willing to maintain :)

Also, unless someone has a better suggestion, I'm going to put all of this under /opt/confluence.

Works for me.

--jason

PS. Zones looks cool... too bad its not Linux though :-(

Yea, that throws me too.

-David