Both PDF and HTML should do but I was thinking in having a matching online version (branch?) to be referenced from the console for instance (like a "Online Help" or "Information Center"). This way you would also have access to the code samples too, many of the articles have a strong "hands-on" type of approach.

Since the PDF, HTML or XML are coming from the same place I would rather direct the focus to the source and how it can be easily "branched" and versioned. Then we can export the content in a different format.

Cheers!
Hernan

Aaron Mulder wrote:
I think we could dump it as PDF, right?  Will it do HTML too?

Aaron