On 12/6/05, Rajith Attapattu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >There is an implementation of all of the javamail api classes
> (including >support for multipart-MIME messages).  There's very little
> done in terms of >protocol-specific implementation classes other than
> the SMTPTransport code >that was just promoted out of the sandbox.
>
> Going by what Rick mentioned above, I assume that we do have an
> implementation for the Message classes. Or did u refer to the reference
> impl from sun??
>
> If the Message implementation is done by Geronimo developers then we can
> extend and provide POP3Message and IMAPMessage implementations.

As I mentioned, because POP3 and IMAP each have their own defintion of
a message we need to provide the protocal specific implementations.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/