All,

Tonight we created the 1.0 branch for Geronimo. At this point its time to focus on the fit and finish pieces. It s a bit late so I'll write up a better status and remaining items note tomorrow.

The activities to start removing the dead links in the console can be done at this point.

Please limit activity to fixing the release. I expect we'll be adding a few samples and other minor function (like the reworked debug console). However, new function like the inter-galactic data replicator and transformation engine might want to wait till 1.1.

Thanks for all the help so far and only a few short days to ApacheCon. Here are some of the fit and finish that needs to be completed:

Review of Documentation
Test
Console Checkout
Test