This fix seems to have exposed an issue where the connector builder
failed to deploy plans where no parent ID was specified (instead of
using the configured default).  David J and I have checked in a fix
for that.  I also fixed the problem where the j2ee-installer assembly
failed on missing release notes.

All that has been done as of SVN 356751.

Aaron