Hi Jeff,

I just had a short look at the contents of the tomcat zip. A few comments, but I can not tell, which of these are actually problems. In general: a lot of the subdirs under geronimo-1.0/var do not exist any more:

- directory geronimo-1.0/deploy/ does not exist any more (was empty previously)

Tomcat stuff:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/ROOT/ does not exist any more (contained a simple root context previously) - directory geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/conf/ does not exist any more (contained a web.xml previously) - directories geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/logs and geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/work do not exist any more (empty previously)

Derby stuff:
- directory geronimo-1.0/var/derby/ does not exist any more (contained subdirs geronimo-1.0/var/derby/UddiDatabase/, geronimo-1.0/var/derby/DaytraderDatabase/ and geronimo-1.0/var/derby/SystemDatabase/ previously)

ActiveMQ:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/activemq/ does not exist any more (contained subdir journal previously)

Naming:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/ldap/ does not exist any more (contained subdir system previouly)

Others:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/txlog/ does not exist any more (contained two files how1_[12].log previously)

Jeff Genender wrote:
Hi,

I finally got Internet connectivity from the hotel in San Diego (it was down).

I have built new binaries to be reviewed. This is not a vote...its a review...after folks have reviewed this, we can move this to a vote. I have put the binaries here:

http://people.apache.org/~jgenender/geronimo/1.0/

Thanks to David Blevins for working with me yesterday to get this completed.

Please download these and try them out...and please comment on any issues/changes/naming we need for these.

Thanks,

Jeff