On 12/16/05, Joe Bohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So I would recommend either filling in some of the missing functionality
or working to clean-up what is already there to follow better portlet
programming practices and utilize/create clean management interface.
There's also plenty of bugs to fix.

Hi Jason, glad to see you're ready and willing to get involved!  As Joe said there are a number of areas in the console that could use some help.  You can view the list of known console issues by selecting the "console" component on this page:
   http://geronimo.apache.org/redirects/issues.html

Also if you are handy with technical writing then I would like to suggest that you review/enhance the help content shown in the console portlets (available from the "help" link in the top right corner of the porlet) and also review/enhance the online documentation at:
  http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html

Best wishes,
Paul