On Dec 16, 2005, at 5:12 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

It's an interesting problem. I know the PRC is thinking about it too. I've never seen an OSS project issue a retraction, but that may be something worth considering...
The geronimo website properly describes the current situation. Let's aim to make Geronimo v1.0 available within the next week and issue a new press release (with clarifications) when we complete.

Lets make v1.0 available when it's ready.

No need to draw undue attention to the current situation with a retraction press release.

It's more than just about the v1.0 release.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]