Nice job with all this matt.  It cant be easy.

inline...

On Dec 19, 2005, at 3:29 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

That said, as release manager I am officially declaring the release closed barring TCK failures or any other serious issues. Serious in my mind means corrupted data or intolerable outcomes.

How much time do you want to have people play with it? Given the rush for the marketing deadline is passed, how about voting for a "RC" that sits for a week for people to play with? We could even get some notice out there on TSS et al to let people find the whoppers if there are any left.

That said, the new build is available at http://people.apache.org/ ~hogstrom/geronimo-1.0 and the file names are:

geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0-20051219.zip
geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0-20051219.tar.gz
geronimo-jetty-tomcat-1.0-20051219.zip
geronimo-jetty-tomcat-1.0-20051219.tar.gz

What's the idea behind this naming scheme for the zips/tgzs?

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]