I'm about 70% complete with the code changes for phase 2. I still have to add
some validation and control for the new config.xml generation approach.  The
GUI panels and the actual config.xml generation are done.

I probably won't be able to pick this back up until later this week since I'm
traveling.

I hope to post a patch for p2 later this week.

--

Regards,

Erik