Thanks all, maven m:rebuild-all fix the issue, and the build is success now,
the file BUILDING.txt is a little old then because

To build and run the server, change into the assembly directory and
type:

        $> cd modules/assembly
        $> maven
        $> cd target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT
        $> java -jar bin/server.jar org/apache/geronimo/Server

A silly question, where the build go now?

--
perl -e 'print unpack(u,"62V5N\"FME;G\!E<FQ`9VUA:6PN8V]M\"[EMAIL PROTECTED]
")'