On Jan 6, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

I'll summarize what I think I read.

HEAD will be 2.0 which includes JEE 5 and other significant work (Maven 2 conversion, etc.)

Branches/1.0 will be where the work for 1.0.x will take place. It would be from this code base we'd branch to a 1.1 when appropriate.

I'm updating my local copy of the branches/1.0 with a version change for Geronimo to 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT as well as updating to Tomcay 5.1.15 and Jetty 5.1.10 to incoroporate the latent fixes.

I'll build and test to make sure its still working (I'm not going to run TCK). and then commit these changes back when I've confirmed we're ready to go for 1.0.1. Does this sound workable?

Matt,
Tomcat 5.5.15 is stll in Beta. So, I'd hold off just a bit. Preliminary tests look good. I'm running a more complete test, now. How about you update version and Jetty. I'll cutover Tomcat when appropriate...