Yup, much better now ;-)

--jason

On Jan 7, 2006, at 1:15 PM, David Blevins wrote:

Should be fixed now.  Give it a whirl!

-David

On Jan 7, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Looks like the perms of this space are horked...

I get Not Permitted

and You do not have permission to view this page.

for each page :-(

This is a new space no? You probably need to update the space perms to allow anonymous to view, and confluence-users access to modify/etc.

--jason