I'm working in the 1.0 branch getting ready for 1.0.1 and found that DayTrader is going to end up getting versioned as part of G based on the current setup. After thinking about this for a while we need to be able to release versions of DayTrader independent of Geronimo so that performance comparisons can be made between measurements based on the DayTrader application.

I'm planning on moving DayTrader from its current location in applications/daytrader to the same level in SVN as devtools to allow for the independent versioning. I'll commit the changes when trunk and the 1.0 branch work with the new version.

If anyone has some input on the move please let me know. I'll be travelling until late tonight but will check e-mail when I return home tonight.

Thanks.

Matt