Hi Jules,
many of the articles (if not all) started the same way and many of them are
still a work in progress.

It would be great if you can publish your doc there, I can give you a hand with the confluence formatting if you want to.

Cheers!
Hernan

Jules Gosnell wrote:
Hernan Cunico wrote:

Hi Jules,
can you put your docs in confluence!?

There is already a section for performance in the TOC, it would be great if you put the clustering documentation there.

OK - can do, if everyone is happy with this...

It is a pretty rough doc though... the rest of the stuff in there looks pretty polished... - this really is a work in progress... - is that OK ?

Jules

Here is the link to the TOC, to edit confluence you will have to register first.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

Let me know if you need any help with confluence.

Cheers!
Hernan

Jules Gosnell wrote:

Guys,

I have the beginnings of this doc...

Where would be the best place to keep it ? Ideally it should be r/w by everyone, with history - SVN, WIKI or where ? What is best practice ?

Also, if in SVN, what format - text, html, ... etc...

Jules