I think I have found my hook at least for (Tomcat) to load all resources from Eclipse. I will need to implement a classloader that extends org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader to handle the WTP project structure. From a pure tomcat perspective a Loader entry for each web app can be provided in the context.xml file. Many of the attributes in server.xml are provided as gbeans in the tomcat plan, but their doesn't seem to be anything for elements in the context.xml.

Is provding a gbean for the loader element the correct hook into geronimo to provide this support? If so, could someone advise me on how best to continue from a geronimo perspective? This would be really cool we could get this working even if it were just for web projects using the tomcat distro.

- sachin