You know where the source is for the updated snippet library that is use on http://wiki.opensymphony.com? Its got some integrated caching/ refreshing stuff. Not sure that is needed anymore since you could just use {cache}, and the ?refresh=true to reload.

I played with the snippet a long time ago, but never really got it working... must have been user error.

--jason