+1 for giving John more work :)

I think we could also post this on the things todo page.

Kresten Krab Thorup (Trifork) wrote:
John,

Perhaps you can assemble an archive of the files that are needed and attach this archive to a relevant Jira; this would make it more straight-forward for someone to pick up the task without having to know details of the installer.

Kresten