I would think both my patch and Ricks patches would have no impact on each other as I have not touched anything beyond POP3.

However my code could benifit from Ricks work on some of the authentication mechanisms :)

But still, Rick if u tried out my stuff, I would love to hear from you.!!!
But my guess is that we haven't impacted each others code base.

Regards,

Rajith.

On 1/27/06, Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/27/06, Rick McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I submitted several patches for the javamail spec code earlier this week
> (1527, 1528, 1530).  I'm got a dependency on those patches to complete
> the SMTP authentication stuff, and I believe these patches will also
> help with the POP3 and IMAP work.  Could you possible review these and
> get them committed?

Sure, no problem, Rick. Like I said in response to Rajith, I've been
under water until this week so I may have missed some things, so, my
apologies. I'll look into this stuff right away. One question though,
had you already been working with Rajith's patch in your local
environment? IOW, are the patches attached to 1527, 1528 and 1530
aware of Rajith's patch?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)