Done.

-dain

On Jan 30, 2006, at 5:49 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

Dain,
    Here is my request for geronimo-contributor
privileges. Do I enough karma....?

Thnaks
Anita

--- Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since on one objected, I added a
geronimo-contributers group that can
assign, resolve and be assigned issues.  If this is
becomes an issue
the group can be removed just as easily as it was
added.

If you are a contributor (i.e. you have submitted
some patches) and
would like to be able to be assigned issues, let us
know and we can
grant you karma.  Please, only ask if you have
actually contributed
and need the ability to work on issues.

Thanks,

-dain