On Jan 30, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

David Blevins wrote, On 1/30/2006 11:39 AM:
On Jan 30, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
If we moved to Maven 2 and used its transitive dependencies, would the the need for an Uber jar be obviated?
For maven 2 all we need is an uber pom. For people on maven 1 and ant and plain IDEs, an uber jar is nice.

Following that line of reasoning, should we not have a super-uber jar that contains the specs, Geronimo, and its depdendencies? I think that it's better to do away w/ the uber jar all together.

Isn't that called a "Release" ????

But I kind of like super-uber :) Something snappy about using the same word twice in different languages.

A gracious gracias,
David