Geir Magnusson Jr wrote, On 2/1/2006 8:24 AM:
I was sick and traveling the past few days, so I missed the whole vote.

I'm not necessarily against it, but worried about pointless growth - my only question is "why bring this in?" It's good code and all, but normally we try to draw some line between the existing project's goals and what the addition does.

Maybe I missed the discussion before the vote...

IIRC, Dain brought this up last year. Integrating XBean into Geronimo will bring in many great features that I am eager to start using in Geronimo; it does not fall in the classification of pointless growth.

I am happy to see the technology that will make my life easier brought in.

Regards,
Alan