Hi Ken,
I would't mind checking with the infraestructure team to find out the process of integrating confluence and formalizing the "Volunteers". What is the formal communication channel with the infra guys?

Cheers!
Hernan

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

Matt Hogstrom wrote:

From the e-mail vote started by Ken here were the votes:

 18 Votes for Confluence
  1 Votes for something else
  1 +0 Vote

7 People volunteered for Infrastructure assignments
        Andrus Adamchik
        Hernan Cunico
        Rajith Atlapatto
        Jason Dillon
        Kevan Miller
        Paul McMahan
        Prasad Kashyap

Thanks, Matt; you beat me to it.

At this point it looks like the clear winner is Confluence.  So the
question is what do we do from here?  What makes sense to me is
people do their current work at Atlassian to ease the transition
(with appropriate updates on the Geronimo site to point there) and
have the volunteers above start introducing themselves to the
Infrastructure group and building some Karma to get Confluence setup
(remembering that this is more than a Geronimo thing in terms of
support; details to get worked out by infrastructure).

Zigackly.

Ken, do we need to do anything formal or can people start working
with Infra now?  It would seem to make sense to have one person
coordinate the effort from the Geronimo side to start with.  I
nominate Hernan since he's been doing the Lion's share of our
documentation.

Sounds basically like the correct approach; let me check with
the infra people to see how they'd like to handle the process
and initiate^Whelp the new people..  Unless someone else
would like to do that..?
- --
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"