Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
Because it's a great technology that would make my life easier.

A Ferrari is great technology that would make my life easier. :) (Ok, it would make it more enjoyable.... not easier....)

encourage you to read the website for more details on the nifty things that it does.

I'm sure it does great things. That wasn't my question. I'll continue this in the other thread on it...

geir

Regards,
Alan