Yes, I may have a bit off the track.
Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

David Jencks (JIRA) wrote:

[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1574?page=comments#action_12364982 ]
David Jencks commented on GERONIMO-1574:

After looking at the jencks example, I'd like to clarify that the point of this
jira entry is very different from the goal of the jencks project.  The jencks
project tries to run geronimo components in spring, with no geronimo
infrastructure present, thus it needs bean factories etc for the geronimo
transaction and connector components.  This jira issue deals with running a
spring project inside geronimo, and giving it access to geronimo components
deployed in geronimo, using geronimo plans, kernel, gbeans, etc etc.  Here, we
need to provide spring wrappers that wrap independently deployed gbeans, not
deploy the classes underlying the gbeans as spring components.

Spring integration -- wrap our components in spring interfaces

        Key: GERONIMO-1574
    Project: Geronimo
       Type: New Feature
   Versions: 1.1
   Reporter: David Jencks
   Assignee: David Jencks
    Fix For: 1.1

For a reasonable spring integration, we need to expose some of our components
wrapped in spring interfaces.  The most obvious is the transaction manager.