Absolutely -1: The first time I ever saw any of this topic was
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:32 -0700  (Thu, 01:20 LKT)
and now at
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:22:28 +0000  (22:22 LKT)
you want to have a vote on it? You've GOT to be kidding.

Also, how is it that a project under incubation can start sucking in
more projects?? The idea of incubation is that the project is still not
a part of Apache and hasn't quite become a meritocracy etc..

The way this particular potential donation has been handled proves
without a shadow of a doubt that this project (ServiceMix) is not
running The Apache Way.

Sanjiva.