On 2/3/06, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think you'll be able to see anything in a jndi viewer since
> we don't have a global jndi context

:-(

> Have you tried using my SpringTransactionManager instead of spring's
> JtaTransactionManager?

Where is your mythical SpringTransactionManager?

> Is your ejb clearly labelled for BMT?  If so, the UT should be there
> if you are accessing spring from the ejb in the same thread as the
> ejb call and spring is not changing any of the initial context system
> properties.

Um... for the record its not really my bean... I was just given this
app that runs on WAS5 and asked to make it run on Geronimo.

And, it looks like they are all Container managed
(<transaction-type>Container</transaction-type> is everywhere).

 * * *

What Spring and Hibernate need is a way to get a handle on the
containers TXM.  I had just tried using the
org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager.  But did
not get very far with testing this stuff out because every 10 minutes
someone comes by and bugs me for something... :-(

--jason